Our Sister Site: PiTTopper.com | Made in the USA by MTS Enterprises, LLC
Phone Orders: 937-324-7510
What is a StoveTopperTM?
The MTS StoveTopperTM is the original, innovative, one-piece stove cover that instantly transforms your range into valuable, extra counter space completely concealing burners for a more functional and aesthetically pleasing kitchen.
Conventional stove burner covers only cover one or two burners at a time not the entire range surface. With StoveTopperTM's unique, one-piece design you gain usable work space truly bringing a new dimension to your kitchen without expensive remodeling.
Lightweight and affordable, the MTS StoveTopperTMis constructed of durable .060-guage aluminum, and can be used on either electric or gas ranges. StoveTopperTM is available in today's most popular sizes and colors. It's finish is a durable powder-coated paint that is as attractive as it is tough.
In addition to numerous standard offerings, MTS can also make your custom StoveTopperTM especially for you to the size and finish of your exact specifications.
Available in 3 standard colors!
Created and manufactured in Springfield, Ohio, USA, the StoveTopperTM was born over ten years ago for our own stove and is still in use in our own kitchen today faithfully supporting countless family get-togethers and busy day-to-day activities. Time tested, family approved - StoveTopperTM !
StoveTopperTM Benefits1) Cover unsightly stovetops.
2) Create extra counter space.
3) Protect burners.
4) Protects glass top stoves.
5) Adds extra cleanliness look to kitchen.
6) Additional food prep station.
Introducing Our New Flat Shipping Rates!
Protection for: Glass Top, Ceramic, and Standard Cooktops.
1) Dropping Items from overhead on to stove top which will crack or damage top surface.
2) Added protection for cats from walking or jumping onto stove.
3) Added protection for children and elderly from touching burners.
4) Extra work space in kitchen.
5) Protects your investment.
If you need a custom size please Call us at 937-324-7510 with your questions and measurements. If you cannot locate your model number, please call us at 937-324-7510 to help with the StoveTopper to fit your stove.
1) Can you cook on StoveTopper? No.
2) How much weight will it hold? 50 lbs!
3) Do you have stainless? Yes!
4) What is the StoveTopper made of?... .060 gauge aluminum
5) Will StoveTopper work on glass top stoves?... Yes!
6) Do you make a StoveTopper for Island and drop in stoves?...Yes, either a standard or custom will fit.
7) How much does the StoveTopper weigh?... Depending on the size you need 6-lbs to 8-lbs.
8) Need answers for questions not listed? Please call us at 937-631-9285 with any questions you may have.